venerdì, 13 marzo 2020 by marco
The Department of Treasury’s Bureau for the Fiscal Service (BFS) problems IRS taxation refunds and Congress authorizes BFS to conduct the Treasury Offset Program (TOP).
Through the most notable system, BFS may lessen your reimbursement (overpayment) and offset it to cover:
- Past-due son or daughter help;
- Federal agency debts that are non-tax
- State earnings taxation responsibilities; or
- Particular jobless compensation debts owed to a continuing state(generally, they are debts for (1) payment paid because of fraudulence, or (2) efforts due to a situation investment that have beenn’t compensated). (altro…)
- Published in Cash Advance Illinois